Free House Plans, Building, Flooring, Architectuaral, South Africa
The East Broad Top Railroad was a slim gauge railway established within the 1870’s to haul coal from the Broad Top Mountains to Mount Union, Pennsylvania. As the demand for coal diminished the railroad ceased operations, but was resurrected as a vacationer attraction by the East Broad Top Railroad Preservation Association. Originally these towers housed handbook interlocking systems, but had been later outfitted with electric methods. Click on the links to see the various development strategies using our Plan Package.Click Here for details. Vertical siding and shake roofing is from Northeastern Scale Lumber Co. This is the HO Scale model using textures from the Model Builder ® software program program.
To show our appreciation to the numerous prospects over the previous seven years, from over forty international locations all over the world, and to welcome and encourage newcomers, we offer this whole plan bundle as a free download. This storage would look proper at house with almost any era of twentieth or twenty-first century house.
The scaled lumber model uses clapboard and board & batten siding from Northeastern Scale Lumber Co. The Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad had its’ beginnings in the mid 1850’s with the purpose of linking the Great Lakes with the Mississippi River. In 1863 as the Milwaukee and St. Paul Railway, it progressively acquired other smaller railways working its’ way west to Seattle.
This depot is typical of a method that could be found anyplace from Washington State all the way to Minnesota. This example was constructed with textures generated by Model Builder ® software program. ThePrinceton Railroad Station was constructed for the Florida Eastern Railway round 1904 by the Drake Lumber Company, who also built several other comparable depots along the FEC line. Although not an actual duplicate, this practice station is very closely modeled after the Charlbury Railway Station within the city of Charlbury, Oxfordshire, England. Opened in 1853 by the Oxford, Worcester and Wolverhampton Railway, the station is still very lively and is operated by First Great Western alongside the Cotswold Line.